NDB funds Ensisi Early Childhood Education School
The National Development Bank through its Woman In Business Desk has enabled a Papua New Guinean woman live her dream of providing early childhood education for young children in the nation’s capital.
East Sepik woman Margaret Kuiaha was lost for words when she was presented a cheque of over Sixty-nine thousand kina by the Woman In Business Manager Ms Janet Kaule during a brief ceremony last week.
WOMEN IN BUSINESS
The National Development Bank has launched two new Women In Business
- Start Up Package and Grower Package
- Emerging Investment Opportunities
- Summit held from 25th - 27th of March 2012
This facility is available for valued clients who accounts include and intend
- Wide variety of loan products
- Provides loans from K5,000 and above
- Standard interest rate of 10%.
Loans amounting to K10,000 and below are categorized as microfinance loans.
- Loans amounting to K10,000 and below
- 1 year repayment period
- Offered to active members of CBO
Although lending is NDB’s core business and main source of revenue incomes, it is also engaged in property leasing business.
- Commercial properties with office spaces available for leasing.
- Residential properties that vary from stand alone houses, duplexes and block of units.